Breast Implants: Meaning, Uses & Kinds
Breast Implants: Meaning, Uses & Kinds
Breast implants are artificial items inserted surgically into your breasts. Saline(sterile salt water) or silicone gel is often used to fill the silicone shells of breast implants.
Breast implants are inserted by physicians who are plastic surgeons. After losing a breast to cancer, you might decide to have breast implants. You can be in good health yet want to alter the size or form of your breasts. When a patient having breast cancer undergoes breast reconstruction, breast implants are used. Breast augmentation is the procedure when a healthy individual who wants to modify the size or form of their breasts gets breast implants. Another name for breast augmentation is a "boob job."
Why are breast implants used by people?
When getting breast implants, many women want to increase the size of their breasts. There are various reasons why you would desire to increase the size of your breasts, including:
- Regaining your former breast size. Breast size might decrease as a result of pregnancy, losing weight, or getting older.
- Adjust breasts that are asymmetrical (different sizes or shapes). Breast asymmetry is common, but if the tissue in one of your breasts is damaged before you reach puberty, it might be more obvious.
- Breast reconstruction following a mastectomy (breast removal). Breast implants restore feminine traits and give women who have had their breasts removed due to cancer or any other major medical condition a sense of wholeness.
- Acknowledging your gender. You may convey your gender identification clearly using your breasts.
- Enhancing self-assurance. Your body image and self-esteem can both be enhanced with breast implants.
Kinds of breast implants
Saline-Filled Breast Implants
Saline-filled breast implants have an outer shell made of silicone that is filled with a sterile saline solution. Some are already filled, while others are filled as the implant is being placed. Saline-filled implants have either smooth or textured shells and come in various sizes.
Silicone-Filled Breast Implants
Breast implants made of silicone gel have an exterior silicone shell that is filled with silicone gel. They feature smooth or textured shells and come in various sizes.
Breast augmentation for women over the age of 22 and breast reconstruction for women of any age are both permitted uses for silicone gel-filled breast implants. Additionally, they are employed in procedures that rectify or enhance the outcomes of initial operations.
Breast Tissue Expanders
Breast reconstruction can be carried out following a mastectomy, to repair damaged or congenitally malformed breasts, or as part of gender transition surgery. A breast tissue expander may be used throughout the reconstruction process to extend the patient's tissue in preparation for the placement of an implant or the patient's own tissue. Tissue expanders exist in a variety of sizes and forms, can have a smooth or textured exterior, and resemble thick-walled silicone balloons.
They are governed by the FDA as medical devices and are implanted beneath the breast skin, tissue, or chest muscle. The expander is put in right after a mastectomy in immediate reconstruction. Patients who choose delayed reconstruction will have the expander inserted in different procedures months or years down the road.
Why Turkey for breast enhancement?
Turkey is generally one of the first destinations that come to mind when people consider where to get breast augmentation surgery. Turkey is a top destination for cosmetic surgery. Istanbul, Turkey has some of the top medical facilities for augmentation procedures including breast implants, breast lifts, and even hair implants. Getting breast implants in Turkey has a number of advantages.
Surgeons having at least fifteen years of experience do the procedures.
- A detailed treatment plan and up-front cost breakdown
- Treatment in hospitals that are recognized and fulfill international standards
- Airport-hotel-clinic transfers
- a fully catered stay
- Stay in a 4-star hotel in Turkey with 5-star service.
An average breast augmentation procedure in Turkey takes one to three hours, needs a one-day hospital stay, and requires four days of recovery.
Get in touch with Clinic International!
In addition to offering its clients the highest caliber cosmetic surgery, Clinic International employs devoted medical professionals that combine their knowledge and abilities to offer clients the finest and safest care. Thanks to our qualified experience, we occupy the top spot in Turkey for offering our clients the finest and safest plastic surgery procedures.
You can email us at email@example.com or call us at +90 532 511 44 00 to get in touch with us via WhatsApp.